Tuesday, April 05, 2011

This one is for Pinhead


This blog post is for Jessica Pinhead.
Friends since we were in the womb.
I love and miss you dearly.

Meet our amazing pup, Sobi.
James served his mission in Ukraine
and always wanted to name a dog Sobaka,
which mean dog in Ukrainian.
So we are calling our dog, dog...
July 2010
James and I in beautiful St. Lucia, August 2010

Bowling with the family at Christmas, December 2010

Breakfast with one of the most incredible
men this world has known, Doug Campbell.

Snowshoeing with the Clissolds, December 2010

My niece, Molli's first birthday...
My amazing sisters created a Molli Moo Cow Party.
Too cute!


Hello...everyone. Whenever I find myself blogging I constantly feel the need for an introduction because it has been so long since the last post. I also have tried not to look at blogs as much because they make me sad, wishing I had a baby... but after reading Brooklyn's blog today I thought I will blog for me. I constantly see funny things throughout the day and think to myself, I would love to share that with people. Or want to show off a fancy meal I made, a fun project I did, or show off my cute husband and dog. Silly, perhaps, but as many have said, it is a great way to remember what I have done and for one who remembers nothing this will be great.






9 comments:

Brooklyn and Dave said...

Love you whit! Thanks for blogging...I miss you and glad you could share your amazing adventures!

Megan said...

So glad that you updated! Keep the posts coming.

Amanda said...

I was so excited to see that you had posted! Yes, please keep updating. I love hearing about all the awesome things you do! Miss you!

Laura-Lu said...

Yay! So glad you'll be blogging again! I think I speak for many when I say we'd all love a peek into your fun life in Nevada. Any plans to come up here any time soon? Love you, miss you!

maddie said...

hi whit! i'm glad to see what you're up to! keep them coming - your patient readers want more :)

by the way, your apartment is amazing.

sarah jane. said...

your pooch is soooo cute!!!

Whitney Jane said...

Thanks all!

Jessica and Jake Garrett said...

Whitney Jane! Look who's the blogging slacker now - you are so sweet - the shout out made my month. I MISS YOU! I am so happy to see your post and see some updates. Makes you not seem so far away. Love you so much - lunch date?

joanieo said...

Hi, you two,
It was such fun to see you this week, esp. at the rodeo.

Love checking out your blog.

xo joan